[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 27 18:07:50 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 27

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  100  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,000

Set up at Rocky Flats NWR again today, incredible winds blowing east out of the
foothills.  Worked some WWFF/POTA park hunters before and after the CWT, and had
a couple work me during, too.  Man, if you slow down for 30 seconds to give
someone a report that sends some extra stuff you are in danger of losing your
frequency!!  15 seconds of dead air (not calling CQ) and it's fair game, ha...

Didn't break my personal record but seemed like it might happen at the pace
things were going! 90w to TT Eagle, 20m EFHW up 32 ft mast in trailer hitch
mount.

 Thanks for all the Qs!!    Glenn AE0Q