[3830] NCCC Sprint VE3YT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 28 23:09:00 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 29

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   8      6
   80:  17     12
   40:   6      6
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I discovered a new way to screw up tonight.  My WiFi router's Internet
connection disappeared in the few minutes just before NS, and Windoze tries to
use the Internet every minute or so for something, which was causing N1MM to
freeze for ten seconds at a time.  I apologize to everyone I worked by paddle at
about 28 wpm, and for spurious sending that happened when N1MM unfroze and
finally did whatever I asked it to do, sometimes on the wrong band.  Another
thing to add to the checklist.  Had a great time, thanks for the Qs and the fun
half hour!  Best 73, Vic VE3YT