[3830] CQWW SSB SP7MC SOSB80 Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 08:17:46 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: SP7MC
Operator(s): SP7MC
Station: SP7MC

Class: SOSB80 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:

   80: 1003    15       66
Total: 1003    15       66  Total Score = 104,814

Lots of fun with nice runs to NA. I was active 19h on two first nights.
Unfortunatelly I needed to sacerfice Sunday to family acitivities, so score
could be much higher if I added third evening - maybe next time. Modest setup:
IC-7600, 22m sprider pole vertical with 3 not symetrical elevated radials, Inv
V... and for the first time was using 40m 4SQ as 80m RX antenna hihi (nothing
superb but better than nothing).
Second time recently I had situation when suddenly lots of duplicates where
calling me - one of them told me that I was spotted with wrong call. Pity guys
that some are not even listening whom are calling:/