[3830] CQWW SSB W6DMW SO(A)AB Rookie LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 19:49:07 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  10      7       10
   20:  16      7        6
   15:  12     28        8
   10:   5      4        4
------------------------------
Total:  43     26       28  Total Score = 5,454

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very little time to do this contest.  Between Homecoming for one son, a Birthday
for the other son, and Halloween for everyone there was no time to be dedicated
to the radio.  Basically, if I could sneak away, I did. I think I got 2 hours in
total.  Maybe 3... Don't tell my wife.

Conditions looked great!  My pair of wires and chewing gum sure had the signals
streaming into the station.  Now if only I had the power to reach those
stations....LP is starting to get old.  However, I'll be honest: 10, 15, 20, and
40 all were just fantastic, I can't say that enough.  Thank you for all the
participation and patience for those of us with little power.

73!

Flex 6400
20/40 inverted V Dipole
10-80 EFHW as a weirdly shaped inverted L