[3830] CQWW SSB SJ2W M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 20:04:52 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SA2CHQ SE2T SM2LIY SM2MTR SM2UVU SM2WMV
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk

  160:  209     9       50
   80:  646    18       80
   40: 1133    33      116
   20: 2256    38      136
   15: 2304    39      141
   10:  131    32      105

This was fun, not good enough conds for us to be really competitive but still a
score we are happy with. Station worked great and really fun to see 10m as alive
as it was, however not good enough for any runs. 15m was the best band this
weekend and 40m was a disappointment, no good US propagation at all except some
during mid day. We had a couple of part time operators and also a rookie who got
bitten by the contest bug.

Luckily the announced aurora was not nearly as bad as we thought it would be, so
Sunday produces some really good JA and VK runs on 15m. However overall our
pts/q is way to low but now with the sunspot cycle on the rise that will
hopefully change.

Cu in the CW leg!

Antennas
160m: 39m vertical
 80m: 4-SQ
 40m: 3/3el + 2/2el + 4-SQ
 20m: 6/6/6el + 5el + 4el @EU
 15m: 6/6/6/6/6el + 6/6el + 5el
 10m: 7/7/7el + 6/6el @EU + 6el @46m
  RX: 10 beverages between 180-500m long

Inband:
32m rotatable tower ~500m away (battery powered)
16el tribander (4/4/8) @27m
2el 40m @32m
Inv Vee 80m @26m

Run:    K3 + ACOM 2000A
Inband: K3 + ACOM 2000A (shared with run)
Mult 1: K3 + ACOM 2000A
Mult 2: K3 + ACOM 2000A

Software: DXLog (worked really well)

Instagram: sm2wmv_sj2w
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/

SJ2W
All band - All modes
QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |
|    |          |
-----------------
| 00 |      328 |
| 01 |      200 |
| 02 |      104 |
| 03 |       86 |
| 04 |      152 |
| 05 |      118 |
| 06 |      166 |
| 07 |      146 |
| 08 |      220 |
| 09 |      208 |
| 10 |      223 |
| 11 |      159 |
| 12 |      205 |
| 13 |      201 |
| 14 |      189 |
| 15 |       86 |
| 16 |      156 |
| 17 |       76 |
| 18 |      156 |
| 19 |      176 |
| 20 |       53 |
| 21 |       37 |
| 22 |       63 |
| 23 |      127 |
| 00 |      103 |
| 01 |       81 |
| 02 |      107 |
| 03 |       62 |
| 04 |      114 |
| 05 |       88 |
| 06 |       95 |
| 07 |      121 |
| 08 |      162 |
| 09 |      163 |
| 10 |      209 |
| 11 |      222 |
| 12 |      176 |
| 13 |      121 |
| 14 |       94 |
| 15 |      143 |
| 16 |      161 |
| 17 |      237 |
| 18 |      212 |
| 19 |      113 |
| 20 |      113 |
| 21 |       81 |
| 22 |       80 |
| 23 |       86 |
|    |     6779 |

SJ2W - Continents
All band - All modes
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AS   |   AF   |   OC   |