[3830] CQWW SSB W4BBT SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 20:10:55 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NC

   80:   19     7       12
   40:   33    12       26
   20:   92    13       40
   15:  101    15       40
   10:   43    11       20

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my best ever effort in this contest.  This was also the first time that
I was able to use all the bands my antenna could handle.  Boy did I have that
wire HOT!  Nice to have 15m and 10m open both days, kept the bees down.

I was able to work VJ4 on both 40m and 15m.  Also worked ZM4 on 40m and WH7 on
15m.  These are always a stretch for my limited station.

Nice to work Nate(N4YDU) at KP3Z the final day even though I contacted them 4
times.  He must have been sleeping the other times.

73,

Don-W4BBT

Radio: Kenwood TS-590SG, Elecraft KAT500/KPA500 Tuner/Amp Combo
Antenna: ZS6BKW Inverted V @ 55ft