[3830] CQWW SSB AC4G SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:01:43 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TN

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   31    11       20
   40:   62    15       29
   20:  154    23       64
   15:  277    26       79
   10:  122    14       32

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Good to see 10m-160m open.  Since I was running 100 watts low power and
competing against most operators running amps, it made it difficult to get thru
and took several attempts for me to complete a QSO.  Heard many stations, but
missed FK, A73, some DU's, BY's, YB's, etc.  I choose not to use spotting nets
as I like digging them out myself.  Oh well, last contest, it was easier to make
QSOs with low power, but may try high power iin the CW contest.  Conditions make
all the difference in the world.  Kudos & thanks to all that were able to
pull my weak signal out.