[3830] CQWW SSB K6RIM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:15:04 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K6RIM
Operator(s): K6RIM
Station: K6RIM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   34    18       20
   20:   90    22       47
   15:  175    28       65
   10:   66    13       22

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Phone is not my bag, but I usually spend a little time in this contest if
conditions are decent.

Based upon predications of a big solar storm during the contest weekend, I
expected that conditions would be awful.

But I found conditions to be excellent until late in the contest on Sunday.

Money band here was definitely 15 meters, which was hot throughout most of the
contest. 20 meters was much better shape (here) on Sunday, with a decent opening
to EU in the afternoon. 10 meters was open a good deal of the time, a pleasant
surprise.

73,

Al, K6RIM

IC-7610, KPA1500, K4KIO Hexbeam and DX Engineering Vertical
N1MM+