[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:46:44 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36:15

  160:   25     8       18
   80:  208    17       69
   40:  208    26       85
   20:  630    37      118
   15:  613    33      124
   10:  524    28      102

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Well that was a shocker!  Anticipated really bad propagation on northern paths
for The second half of the contest with the imminent arrival of the CME, so I
spent the early part of the contest chasing multipliers and not running at all.
BAD mistake!!  Conditions were the best in many years and it became hard to
decide where to run on Saturday and Sunday when I finally realized my QSO count
seemed low.  Score isn't bad, but could have been much better.  Lots of great
polar path openings on 40M through 10M.  Thanks to all who called in and
congrats to those who put in the time running in this fantastic contest.

73 de Sig, N3RS

 Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      25      60    8   18   2.4
   3.5     208     565   17   69   2.7