[3830] CQWW SSB K4IU SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:38:06 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Rochester, MN

  160:    3     1        1
   80:   33    11       16
   40:   57    14       25
   20:  156    24       61
   15:  105    19       47
   10:   53    83       24

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Wow, what a propagation ride. Bands were up and down all weekend. I definitely
had a better score this year. But it was all S&P and the lines were long for
some of the rare and not so rare ones. I've had the Icom 7610 for a couple years
and continue to be pleased with how well I can hear the weak ones.

I stayed downstream from K0MD because he was so loud. His bands opened at least
an hour before they did for me!!!! Fantastic score Scott.

73 Fred K4IU