[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:52:18 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MDC

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   12     6        7
   40:   31     8       21
   20:   39    10       23
   15:   70    10       33
   10:   65    12       24

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did the craziest thing this weekend - I worked EU on 10 meters SSB!  I think
it's the first time I did that in 6 years.  I also enjoyed the PY QSO Party on
10 meters again.  Thanks to everyone for all the contacts.

Thanks as well to those who said hello.  One of the few times I can hear my
voice is when I do a phone contest.  I'm so glad I taped it 15 years ago.
73 Jamie NS3T