[3830] CQWW SSB N4CF SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 22:10:30 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:15

   80:   33     8       20
   40:   46    10       28
   20:   69    16       39
   15:  134    16       53
   10:   93    18       41

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! What a weekend! Starting off, I wondered if I could break my all-time high
score of 90K in this test. 20m, 40m, and 80m didn't yield much, so I had my
doubts. But then 10m and 15m lit up, and the Qs and mults rolled in. They kept
me so busy I didn't have time or interest to check the lower bands. I did go to
20m on Sunday evening and picked up a couple dozen more Qs and about a dozen new
mults.

I definitely broke my 90K previous score big-time. I was tempted to keep on
going on Sunday evening, but had to get ready for an astronomy imaging session.

All S&P assisted.

73, mike N4CF