[3830] CQWW SSB KK6P(W7IV) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 22:20:51 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SB

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   80    19       37
   40:  983    33       78
   20:  401    30       85
   15:  887    33      101
   10:  323    22       47

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
   3.5      80     192   19   37   2.4
     7     983    2739   33   78   2.8
    14     401     998   30   85   2.5
    21     887    2465   33  101   2.8
    28     323     921   22   47   2.9

 Total    2674    7315  137  348   2.7

Score: 3,547,775

That was a lot of fun!    Last year was 2m points and I was just trying to beat
that.

I hit the schedule pretty hard on the first day (Mults and BIC) not knowing how
bad the CME was going to disrupt the bands on Sunday.  I did 24 out of the first
26 hours in case the bands crapped out Sunday.  I missed a lot of 20m action
Sunday - the EU propagation didn't seen nearly as strong.

It was a joy being able to run on 10m again!

Last year I had just about as many Q's, but 400 of them were new contesters who
didn't have a chance to check out the rules yet.  This year I amended my CQ
macro to "CQ DX Contest, this is KK6P KK6P DX!"  I got very, very few
0 point calls this year.  I also got only a half-down, "Please Copy"
gems.

See you guys next week in a more genteel contest!

Paul / W7IV