[3830] OhQP N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 1 12:35:08 EDT 2021

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~3.5

   80:   30     25
   40:   24     17
   20:    4      4
--------------------
Total:   58     46  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 9,396

It is a shame the OQP shares the weekend KSQP. Conditions to OH were better than
last year with about 2 hours or more of some prop on 20M (activity seemed low on
20). By 2330Z, 40 was starting to skip over me in the east tip of WV. About 40%
of the QSO's I made were after the KSQP stopped at 02Z in a half hour of
operating. The rest were as time allowed while focusing on KS. From 1930-2200Z
the storm QRN on all bands was terrible, very painful to listen on 40!

Thanks for the Q's & 73, Jeff