[3830] CWOpen NN5O HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 4 00:11:54 EDT 2021

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:26

   80:   32     8
   15:    1     1
Total:  140   179  Total Score = 42,960

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

MAJOR problems at this QTH for Session 1.

I'm not gonna whine, but there are some things not working right around here.
Rarely do I use my amp, but I had it on tonight...and it kept knocking out the
TV, killing the home AC, etc.  So, there is something very wrong.  I will have
to wait until daylight to find what has 'come loose' somewhere.

What hurts me the most is that I feel like I've really let my team down, big
time.  But, there's nothing I can do tonight.

Thanks for the few Qs I had.  But, I surely had to repeat my number waaaaay more
than ordinarily in a contest.

Rest well and let's have some fun in Session 2!!  Session 1 was NOT, for doggone
sure here.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom