[3830] OhQP K0S(W0BH) Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 5 23:45:30 EDT 2021

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: K0S
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0S

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: KS

   80:
   40:   1      0
   20:   1      4
--------------------
Total:   2      4  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 3  Total Score = 32

Log has been submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

It's always fun working our OHQP neighbors while mobile during the Kansas QSO
Party. My post shows just a few contacts, but actually I worked quite a few more
in multiple counties. I just couldn't count them for scoring in the OHQP because
they would have been dupes.

Ohio stations remember to turn in a Kansas QSO Party log if you worked any
Kansas stations. We have an award for the highest scoring Ohio station. If you
forgot to log the county, just turn in your log with KS as the QTH and we'll see
what happens!

73, Bob, w0bh
KSQP Coordinator

QPC #29