[3830] TnQP K4TCG(@K4RO) Multi-Op FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 6 00:48:55 EDT 2021

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): K3IE WF7T K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: CHEA

  160:   19                    15
   80:  143    139             74
   40:  250    393             77
   20:  177    143             78
   15:    3                     3
-----------------------------------
Total:  592    675      0     247  Total Score = 937,365

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I'm very grateful to contestmen K3IE and WF7T for coming out to activate K4TCG
for the TN QSO party. This was a last-minute multi-op that was quickly cobbled
together. Lack of testing led to some technical difficulties at the beginning.
It looks like we had a TX/RX MOSFET operating in the linear region between ON
and OFF, and we were deaf on one station as a result. Our apologies for being an
alligator.

We tried to make up for it later. Hunter and Brad persevered like the A-1
Operators that they are, and kept piling up QSOs as the evening rolled on. I'm
really thankful to spend a day playing radio with such great friends. The real
magic is the food and hospitality from my dear Susie, who makes every multi-op
here a true joy.

Thanks for participating in the Tennessee QSO Party 2021. We'll see you again
next year.  73, --Kirk K4RO

Two stations. IC-7700, IC-7600, Alpha 87A x2. One tower, two Mosley tribanders,

various filters, wires and Beverages for 40-80-160. More at www.k4ro.net

  Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mul  Pt/Q
   1.8  CW      19      57   15   3.0
   3.5  CW     143     429   47   3.0