[3830] TnQP N6GP SO FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 7 00:50:19 EDT 2021

                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2021

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO FixedCW LP
QTH: CA

   40:   11                     9
   20:   12                     9
   15:    8                     7
-----------------------------------
Total:   31     0       0      25  Total Score = 2,325

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good participation, and good condix.  Just under my last year's score, and well
behind my 2018 personal best.
20m not quite good enough for the mobiles to hear me. I heard and worked AD4EB
mobile at the end of the contest. You are incredible.
As I write this the solar flux just hit 100.  For a QSO Party that 1) Has
multipliers PER BAND, and 2) has no prohibition on spotting - I do not
understand why TN stations were only getting a handful of QSOs on 15 meters.
I would spot the TN stations on 15m after working them, and nobody paid
attention to the spots.  15m was open, people!  Next year it will be more open.
Pay attention to spots!
The single best way to improve this contest would be to get rid of in-state
county multipliers for TN stations.