[3830] CWopsT K4WW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 8 10:23:32 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 8

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY

Total:  134  Mults = 134  Total Score = 17,956

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

I stayed at 7.041.10 for the entire contest. VE3EJ chose to move to 7.040.80
during the first 30 minutes, then KE8G chose to move to 7.041.40 during the last
30 minutes. With so much open bandwidth, I fail to understand why most everyone
chooses to congregate between 7.025 and 7.045. Honestly, I'm getting very, very
tired of stations moving within 20-30 Hz of where I'm operating! Other than the
s I aforementioned, the others know who they are, and it doesn't matter how
often they call, they will never, ever make it into my log, in the future.
Contesting is supposed to be fun, and it's others that are rude, inconsiderate,
and generally "don't give a flip" that have taken the fun from me.
Thanks for the contacts. To those I could not hear, I apologize.
TS-590, Alpha 99
Force 12 C3S
Cushcraft XM-240
Inverted vee