[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 09:44:19 EDT 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Blitz

Comments:

Missed IN and NY.  I actually worked NY on 40 but could not get the number in
the QRM so I had to scratch it.

Conditions were very good with strong signals which made copy in one ear easy
almost 100% of the time.  It was odd that when I went to 80 I couldn't get many
answers to CQ's as opposed to the other bands.

Activity was not bad so thanks to all and keep promoting.  All are welcome to
join the weekly Sprints on Thursday nights.

As said the best 4 hours of the year.