[3830] WAE SSB W4SSF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 20:17:41 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 6:32

   80:
   40:  10     0     21
   20:  35    10     24
   15:  12     0     18
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  57    10     63  Total Score = 4,221

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Left 47 QTC's in my bucket. I figured out how to use them with 2 hours left in
the contest. The last two hours only produced a few qso's and they were too
faint to be able to send any QTCs. I was able to get rid of 10 of them right
after I figured out how to send them. Wish I'd have spent more time with this
contest and have figured out how to use the QTC's instead of the Bama contest.