[3830] WAE SSB N4RV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 20:20:03 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4RV
Operator(s): N4RV
Station: N4RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

   80:    5     0    16
   40:   46    27    60
   20:  203   214    68
   15:   84    96    36
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  338   337   180  Total Score = 121,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only had 10 hours to play in this one.  Still recovering from lots of antenna
damage from a Summer storm which brought down a 100' tree which wiped out lots
of my wires antennas. Have a broken prop pitch which results in my 10 and 15
meter yagis being stuck at 61 degrees. Hope to get back to more normal by this
Fall !
Tried several QSOs on 10 meters, but zero signals heard from EU. 15 was much
better on the 2nd day to EU.

73,  Jack, N4RV