[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1DY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 13 12:06:35 EDT 2021

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K1DY
Operator(s): K1DY
Station: K1DY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN54JQ

    6:  21     15
    2:  49     20
  222:  10      7
  432:  12      9
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  92     51  Total Score = 5,814

Finally got my rotor fixed. What a relief to be able to turn the antenna! Having
some new QRO helps as well! QSO's were probably half SSB/CW and half digital
(FT-8 and MSK144) Pretty much ALL SSB/CW qso's were arranged via ON4KST, less so
on digital modes but the chat was helpful there as well. Conditions were pretty
flat, best DX on 2 was W3SO in FN00 around 550 miles. A few EM and EN stations
popped in and out on 6 FT8 on Sunday but not long enough to work them. Not sure
what the propagation mode was. I was pleased to see MANY VE2 stations on 6 and 2
FT8 and of course stalwart VE1SKY in FN75. That was pretty much it for east and
north of me, worked very few contiguous Maine grids! Anyway I had fun. Thanks to
all who got on and pointed north! - bill K1DY