[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 15 10:21:02 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 15

Call: K3GHH/2
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH/2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

Total:  46  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,932

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Light rain this morning in the central Adirondacks, but condx seemed good. I
trimmed a few leafy branches from the old trap doublet yesterday; the terrain
under it is hilly, and at places one can touch it while standing on the ground.
I'm continually amazed to work Europe, the West coast, and (last week) Alaska.

My Linux log has been giving me trouble (crashes), so I'm trying N3FJP on this
Windows 10 laptop. The free trial period still has a few weeks to go, but so far
I like it.

---73, and thanks for the QSOs... John K3GHH (still /2)