[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 16 04:12:40 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Sep 16

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  38  Mults = 28  Total Score = 1,064

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Endurance pays off. Initially the rate was very low
but at the end more and more stations showed up.
The best band was 7 MHz as it allows the shorter
skip. On 3.5 MHz I heard only SM6M very faint at
one of the checking instants.

Solar X-ray level dropped already to A7 background,
so it is very likely that we have to run SAC CW
next weekend in almost Solar Minimum conditions.
That's if we get any decent antennas up at all,
at OF4BCS (OH3BCX-location).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856