[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 16 23:07:10 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   1      1
   80:  13     10
   40:  19     13
   20:   3      3
   15:   0      0
Total:  36     27  Total Score = 972

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

No signals on 15 at the start.  Not many on 20 and those were west coast.  40
and 80M were pretty good, but I got beat out a lot and missed some usually easy
QSOs.  Because I spent so little time on 20, I felt 80 was just about worked out
and went to 160 for the first time in months.  Thanks to K9BGL for the QSO on
160M.  Seems the inverted L is working well in its slightly changed location.
Thanks for all QSOs and also those in NA Sprint last Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.