[3830] AlQP N8II SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 17 14:52:18 EDT 2021

                    Alabama QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: wv

  160:
   80:    5     0
   40:   10     5
   20:    7     3
--------------------
Total:   22     8  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 6  Total Score = 960

It is never pleasant when there is low activity in a QP. This year seemed much
worse than last year; the only rover I found was K4ZGB who apparently packed it
in around 2230Z. I vote for a return to a June date.

After 35 minutes, it was apparent that spending the day on the radio would be
too much to take with QSO rates in the single digits/hr. I took the XYL over to
visit our daughter, then out to lunch, then shopped for groceries.

73, Jeff