[3830] TxQP K4BAI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 19 20:18:37 EDT 2021

                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:53

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   51     11      0
   20:   43      2      0
   15:    1      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   95     13      0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 21,459

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Terrible band conditions from here to TX on 20M.  Most of the time, the band was
too long for all but far west TX.  Daytime conditions on 40 seemed good to me,
but TX stations couldn't hear me well.  W5CT/M seemed deaf on 40M, but heard OK
on 20M.  Only W5ACQ heard and worked on 15M. TX stations miss a lot by not
working 80M on Sat night.  I heard NO TX activity on 80M!  Much less 160M.
Thanks for all QSOs, especially the many talented mobile ops.  73, John, K4BAI.