[3830] Salmon Run WN6K SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 19 20:20:13 EDT 2021

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2021

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 13:32

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    4      5      0
   40:   33     44      0
   20:   74    108      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  111    157      0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 21,704

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not as good as some of my earlier ventures.  This is a good contest for a
station that has a broken rotor and a SteppIR that only needs to be used on two
bands.

Sunday afternoon, I read almost a complete Patterson book (Revenge)

A small Multi WA Station re-called: "...we know we are in the log but is it
as slow down your way as it is up here?...."

I replied,"... not quite, I have been having 3 per hour runs until you woke
me up...."

There were four or five QSO Parties going on but most of the callers could not
(even on SSB) copy my "CQ WA CQ WA" so I added two more but they still
called ....

Now to finish and see y'all next time.

WN6K. Paul
S01R (Single Op ONE Rotor)