[3830] IaQP WI0WA(@N0AC/M) Multi-Op Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 19 21:55:45 EDT 2021

                    Iowa QSO Party - 2021

Call: WI0WA
Operator(s): W0BNW N0AC
Station: N0AC/M

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: IA

   40:  482     17
   20:  282     96
----------------------------
Total:  764    113      0  Mults = 119  Total Score = 196,920

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It looks like N1MM+ logger not counting multipliers correctly. We will let the
sponsors sort out the log.

Earlier I asked Jim, W0BNW, if he wanted to drive while I operated the QSO
party. He agreed and then also agreed to do some SSB operating. Jim run SSB and
Bill operated CW.

We made it to all our scheduled counties plus added GUT and ADR. We had planned
a four county line towards the end if there was time but both of us being tired
decided against the extra time and miles. With so many QSO parties going on this
weekend I think it thins things out so we were not as busy as I had expected.

The rules don't count DX as multipliers which I believe is wrong. There is no
incentive to listen for DX but I usually will call QRZ DX and give them a
chance. It pays off as we worked