[3830] Salmon Run N7VS SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 20 14:26:24 EDT 2021

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2021

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Portland, OR

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   20     2       0
   40:    3     1       0
   20:    0     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   23     3       0  Mults = 16  Total Score = 1,700

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

This has to be the worst "Salmon Run" that I can remember. Admitted my
operating time was very limited, but I have always done better than this year.
Perhaps I wasn't able to be on at the right times. Saturday evening has usually
been a very good time to be on. I found nobody on the higher bands or on Sunday.
Perhaps next year will be better. I can't imagine it being any worse.