[3830] SAC CW K7GK SOAB Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 21 00:20:47 EDT 2021

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Wires
QTH: CA

   40:  23     14
   20:  35     20
Total:  58     34  Total Score = 3,536

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Unfortunately, I couldn't spend more time on 40 during Scandinavian sunrise. The
band was just getting better when I had to pull the plug. During most of the day
here in CA 20M band was open to Scandinavia and multiple skimmer spots were
showing signals with 20+ S/N ratios. Alas, there wasn't anybody to work.
All-in-all, was quite happy to work a few great Scandinavian operators, despite
not being able to reach the goal of 100 Qs.