[3830] 144FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 21 13:40:53 EDT 2021

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT

Total:  QSOs = 104  Mults = 37  Total Score = 3,848

Condx at my QTH were ok with some local enhancement. I was kind of in the middle
of the longer enhanced paths so no real DX was worked. Local sigs (out to 300
miles) were a bit above normal. That mainly led to working some stations off the
back of the antenna with good sigs, hi!

The Sprint started out fast with 21 Q's in the first 10 minutes. After that the
combination of my awful 2M noise level in the evening and the move over to FT8
slowed things up. I usually QRT before the end but came back from a break and
worked till the end of the contest. Not many QSO's the last half hour but did
work 2 new grids in the last 10 minutes which was nice.

Tnx for the Q's and Cu on 222 next week.

Jeff K1TEO