[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 22 19:28:05 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 22

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  94  Mults = 94  Total Score = 8,836

Went to Rocky Flats NWR again for the 1900z CWT, setup 32 ft mast behind the car
with 32 ft 20m EFHW. Operated from car with TT Eagle, 40AH LiFePO4 battery, and
QRPworks KeyLogGo unit (has internal Winkeyer) for sending memories and logging.
 Sorted out the issues I had with the KLG last week, it's still a bit slower to
respond than a PC when I'm CQing but if I get the keystroke timing just right
it's OK.
Thanks for all the QSOs, another personal best record !!

Glenn AE0Q