[3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 22 21:41:36 EDT 2021

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2021

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7BTW K7MO K7ANA K7EDX K7VAP
Station: K7BTW

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: THU

----------------------------
Total:  547    861      0  Mults = 120  Total Score = 404,560

Club: South Hill Contest Club

Comments:

A fun contest, as always.  Conditions were pretty good except not much in the
way of dx worked on 40.  We worked quite a few EU stns on 20 that were in the
SAC.  That was good for mults.

We managed to get a clean sweep of the counties and the states.  Tnx to the
rovers that did manage to get out and around the state.  We appreciate your
efforts.

Missed about an hour or so of operating because of a thunder storm each day
passing over the area.

Tnx to all who worked us