[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 26 20:01:39 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): KD9LSV N9CK KT9L N4RR K9CT AI9T
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL

   80:  603       52      58    19
   40: 1269       54      86    30
   20: 1486       57     102    35
   15:  887       42      91    28
   10:   41       10       9     8
------------------------------------
Total: 4286      215     346   120  Total Score = 6,652,008

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This is the first M/2 since March, 2020. All the operators were vaccinated and
well. We missed a couple because of personal conflicts. Joining us for the first
RTTY contest was Connor, KD9LSV. He is a senior EE student at Bradley University
and president of their club, W9JWC. We welcomed back seasoned team operators
N9CK, KT9L, N4RR, K9CT, and AI9T.

We thought the conditions were better than the last few years and enjoyed good
propagation on 15m. 10 was marginal the entire 48 hours. Noise on 80 and 40 was
low and we could hear quite well. Several times we had good polar propagation to
stations that we sometimes don't hear well in the Black Hole.

We enjoyed great food and the team atmosphere. It was great to be back together
again and working a good contest.

Thanks for all of the QSOs and the band changes or attempts. Lots of very good
operators. There is always room for more contesters! Especially on the second
day.

73, Craig K9CT

PS....see you in CW and Phone!