[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZL3IO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 26 20:25:39 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: ZL3IO
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   83       24      36     2
   40:  572       46      62    26
   20:  400       31      63    27
   15:  414       45      34    22
   10:   13        2       3     4
------------------------------------
Total: 1482      148     187    92  Total Score = 1,870,260

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Much better conditions compared to last year but not enough juice for 10 m to
open also for us down here. We need typically four to five hops to get to the
first HAM populations. W5PR & HP1ELV were booming on 10 m for hours but not
much else. I worked HP, 2 x TX, 1 x CA and a few JA's on 10 m.
Typically easy states/provinces were a no show on many bands (total miss VT, DC,
NM, MT, ND, YT, PE).

Thanks to all for the QSO's
73 Holger