[3830] CQ WW RTTY OG2P(OH2PM) SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 27 03:58:39 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:

   20: 1524      55      104    35
------------------------------------
Total: 1524      55      104    35  Total Score = 762,614

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was a very exciting race. In stead of SOAB I had to go 20 SB because I have
no decent antenna for the 40 band.  All Saturday I was a little ahead of YT3X
until the aurora came on. While I was struggling with the aurora YT3X gained 300
more QSOs. On Sunday when the impact of the aurora was not that bad I managed to
narrow the gap by 100 QSOs.
I really enjoyed the fight. It kept me awake. The only goal was to beat the
OH-record. I succeeded, the old record was doubled. It was high time since I am
now 80 years old.
Thanks for all the QSOs.
Looking forward to the next RTTY contest.

Best regards de Pertti, OG2P/OH2PM