[3830] CQ WW RTTY F1AKK SO(A)SB80 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 27 04:10:04 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: F1AKK
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F1AKK

Class: SO(A)SB80 QRP
QTH: IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs): 17H30

   80:  303      16      49    8
-----------------------------------
Total:  303      16      49    8  Total Score = 45,917

Due to work day on Saturday i know i won't be able to be qrv wall time!
So choice was 80M!
Whereas i have 500kms work day, i decided to do start of contest without
sleep!!
I qrt Saturday around 04z so i may missed some juicy NA mults!
Than started again aroun 1530z to 06z (missed the 1z hour were i was so tired
that i sleept) where i added few more states in sunrise hours! Heard also a
strong ZL3IO but with qrp i kne it would be a miracle if he heard me!
I don't know about last hour... after a long week work i was so tired that my
last qso is at 2254z!
I guess the "350" qsos  could be possible if i sleept more before
contest!

Tks all for qsos! and for sure lots of great ears

Rig was 5w into Dipol 95% of time and a slopper for NA!

See you next contest probably the WW SSB in team this time!

Oli