[3830] CQ WW RTTY 9A5Y(9A7DX) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 29 15:57:54 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

   80:  478       23      63    14
   40:  909       46      90    30
   20: 1128       53      91    30
   15:  829       51      94    34
   10:   43               24    10
------------------------------------
Total: 3387      173     362   118  Total Score = 5,535,481

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi...

First time ever do a seriously SOAB RTTY contest.
WW is a Grate event & big fun..

It's nice to have a good competition too keep motivation High
Congrats to all stations with big ant not so big scores...
Especially to SN7Q who kick our ass :) And to all livescore players (Gabry
IK2YCW, OM5ZW, AA3B, OK2D, ZF1A, ...)

Thanks to Bostjan S55O who help with SO2R RTTY mode setup....

We need to improve 40 & 20 ant's to be more competitive. But our stn. and
inshack Setup is fine now, and did this challenging contest without a glitch.

Sleep 2,5 hours during 2nd nigh, when I noticed first signs of slowing down (on
fingers & motivation). After brake, thanks to competition and good condix
last 20hours past so fast with constant rate until last hour which ware slow.
But 2 new mults VO1 & VO2 show up in last 10min on 40 and make some rush.
Menage to work VO1 but didn't catch Double VO2... pile was crazy :)

EQM:

2 X FT1000MP
2 X OMPWR
One monobander for High Bands 7-10, 6-15, 5-20, 2x qq for 40, vert 80
N1MM, MMTTY+2TONE, u2r Microham

RYRYRYRYRYRY 9A7DX