[3830] TxQP W0BH SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 29 22:02:13 EDT 2021

                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:   11      1
   40:   98     41
   20:    2      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  111     42      0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 43,864

Score includes 5500 mobile bonus points.
Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

I was planning a TX mobile run this year, but the XYL ended up not being
available as a driver, so I decided to play from home this year. Good activity
all weekend long. With 4 other QSO parties going on, never a dull moment.

This was basically a 40m event for me as expected. Great job by the mobiles as
usual:

N5NA-14 W5CT-12 AD4EB-11 K5CM-10 K5DX-9 WB0TEV-7 K5EC-5 WW5X-4 AG5QQ-1 N5KW-1

Thanks to the sponsors for another fun party, and thanks to all the ops for the
Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #34