[3830] WPX SSB OM7M(SP9LJD) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 1 09:29:16 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: OM3KAP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Partizanske

   40: 1133

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

I would like to say thanks for all guys from KAPPA LB Club to let me operate
from their outstanding station. Lubo OM5ZW, Jozo OM4MW and many others thanks
again my friend. Propagation was great but I made several mistakes and was not
able to reach my goal of the new OM record, maybe next year who knows.
Thank you for all QSO's you made with me hope to work you again in CW leg.
Les SP9LJD