[3830] WPX SSB LY9A SOAB Unassisted QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 1 15:30:37 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Birzai
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

I applaud CQ Communications, Inc., publishers of CQ Amateur Radio magazine and
sponsor of the CQ World Wide DX and WPX Contests decision to kick out
russians and bielorussians from CQ WPX Contest. Like Oplympics and other
sports,  radiosport should stay in the same position. According recent poll
number of russians supporting Putin increased from 75 to 82 percents. So, it
is  clear that russian people including amateur radio license holders that
reached age for election are responsible for the war in Ukraine and all it's
aftermath. Living close to Russia we have privilege understanding their
language. Hair stand on end listening to their conversations on the bands and
reading posts on various reflectors how they condemns pain of Ukrainians,
condemns USA and the EU while blesses Putin, his regime and current war.....
It' clear, there no other way than boycott of all sport activities with
russians and keep strengthening economic sanctions on Russia until the end of
war, until all temporary occupied territories, including Crimea will be
returned to Ukraine, until Ukraine will be rebuild until last stone.
73! Gedas LY9A
p.s. I have no heard such a quiet bands, not ruined by big russian power
cheater, for the first time in my almost 50 year of contesting.