[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 1 17:32:47 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 1

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PA

   40:  13     10
   20:   5      3
Total:  18     13  Total Score = 234

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

Miserable conditions. Mostly due to a super strong local noise that comes and
goes here. Today it came at the wrong time. I was at the rig for the full hour
of the sprint, but only about 30 minutes of the 60 were usable for making
contacts. Maybe not even that much although I did make a few of my 18 contacts
through the noise. See the diary on my web site at k3wwp.com for a couple
pictures of the noise as it displayed on my PX3 panadapter. I can only hope
Sunday night will be better. Bottom line: Even though the noise was frustrating,
operating the sprint was still fun as it always is. Thanks to the organizers.