[3830] WPX SSB EI100C(@EI7M) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 2 09:55:52 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: EI100C
Operator(s): EI3JE EI3JZ EI3KD EI4BZ EI4HQ EI5GSB EI5LA EI6LA EI7IG EI8IR ON4EI
Station: EI7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cork

   40: 1544
   20: 2684
   15: 2522

The bands were in good shape although 10m was a bit of a tease
and never really opened well.
WPX is always an enjoyable contest, being a straight run-fest
(sorry top-band!) with all those weird and wonderful prefixes.
Having a special call does come with its pitfalls, of course - no
matter how hard we tried to be clear there's no doubt we'll have
been logged incorrectly by some, a problem often propagated by
the clicky-cluster... Never mind, we appreciated each and every
call and if everyone had fun, that's the important thing ;)
Congrats to our new ops (as young as 15 years-old) for doing so
well, surely the future of this fantastic hobby.
Many thanks to all for the QSOs, 73!