[3830] MSQP W5YD(@N4OGW) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 3 00:01:14 EDT 2022

                    Mississippi QSO Party - 2022

Call: W5YD
Operator(s): N4OGW KG5XR
Station: N4OGW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MS

   80:   31     16      0         0
   40:  170    195      0        24
   20:  202    305      0        70
   15:   29      0      0        71
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
  UHF:    0      0      0         0
-------------------------------------
Total:  432    516      0       165  Mults = 124  Total Score = 212,040

Club: Mississippi State University Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

I hosted W5YD at my station for a multi-op. Unfortunately because of upcoming
exams some members were not able to operate. Colby KG5XR operated SSB and I did
CW and WSJTX.

The contest started out pretty slow because of a solar flare, but conditions got
better in the afternoon and evening...nice to have sunspots!

I'm not sure FT8/FT4 really works well in a state qso party. I mostly stayed on
FT4 rather than FT8 to maximize rate. The RSGB FT4 event provided a lot of
qsos.

73 Tor N4OGW