[3830] MoQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 3 16:28:01 EDT 2022

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   17      1      0
   40:   24     15      0
   20:   22     16      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   63     32      0  Mults = 30  Total Score = 4,840

Thanks for all the QSOs in MO.  Activity generally seemed down, and, in
particular, the mobiles or rovers. Worked only one of them and that one in only
one or two counties.  Worked K0I who must have been portable on a county line.
Otherwise home stations.  Don't know about N9JF worked in only one county.  Band
conditions during the day Saturday and on Sunday afternoon were worse than
awful.  Thanks for the MO stations who persevered and gave out a lot of QSOs.
Please look for me and KU8E and W4AN/M next weekend in the GA QSO Party and in
the FL QSO Party on the weekend of April 30/May 1.  73, John, K4BAI.