[3830] KRC SST VE3NRT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 3 21:18:03 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 4

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON

   80:   5      4
   40:  23     18
   20:  16     12
Total:  45     35  Total Score = 1,575

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Another scruffy attempt. 2nd in a row. Not sure why I'm having trouble maybe too
much ham radio. It was fun in its own way, still. I hope I get over whatever it
is. 80 was a bit of a dud. Got 5 quick QSOs and 4 multipliers then nothing. I
couldn't find a spot when I went back to 40 but worked a few mults S&P. The
combination of other running stations nearby and off frequency calls is a tough
one. OK if they're strong but weak ones are hard to tell who they're calling.

Sorry for those I missed the first time. Some were QRM and some were QSB and
quite some were me.

73,
Chris