[3830] MoQP KA6BIM SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 5 00:04:06 EDT 2022

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2022

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: OR

   40:   20      5
   20:   34     37
   15:   12      5      2
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   84     47      2  Mults = 33  Total Score = 7,230

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Poor conditions on Saturday better towards end on Sunday.  much lighter activity
than last year.

With 3 QSO parties on at the same time 2 of them planned the same frequencies
and the 3rd did not list any suggested frequencies. I am usually pretty positive
with my comments, but I am sorry to say that is poor planning.  The 3 organizers
need to get together and coordinate things.  At least they had the same
exchange. Now we need to get N1MM to develop a multi QP module for this weekend
similar to New England QP and 7th area QP

That aside, It was fun to run in to old friends and meet new ones.  Thanks for
the qso's.  Dave ka6bim