[3830] MoQP W0M(W0MB) SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 6 13:06:02 EDT 2022

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2022

Call: W0M
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0M

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH:

   40:          442
   20:         1226
----------------------------
Total:   0     1688     0  Mults = 83  Total Score = 140,304

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, Alpha89, PRO76 at 60, N1MM+.  My Sixth time using a special call sign
in this test and it always fun calling cq and they come to you. The first day
seemed to be very noisy and the contacts were not easy. Then Saturday was a
little better as they came back in the pile up. Sunday there was some eu
stations calling me. I didn't get on 10,15 or 80 as the rates stayed up. I still
need to do better planning as it would have been a total blast! I need to get
the voice set up in n1mm+. With the scoring of 2 points pre qso on cw and 1
point per qso on ssb the (SLARC) sccoring is wrong and I wont run single op
again. I can bust my ass and only get second place for it! I will be looking
forward to next year maybe multi op. I sure hope that slarc can get there act
together and get the results for winners in less than a year. WTF!